Firearm Importation Process
IRUNGUNS is a unique company with a very aggressive mandate. We are the only corporation that holds an export permit with the Department of Defence, an Import FFL with the ATF and who owns facilities in both the US and Canada. This gives us the ability to expedite defence articles between countries allowing us to offer exceptional service at great prices… No broker… No middleman…
It’s As Easy As 1-2-3…
You can purchase from our IRUNGUNS.COM Store or any US retailer/US auction and we will facilitate that import for you. It is highly recommended that you contact us prior to purchasing to confirm admissibility and ensure a dilemma free export/import. Once we have confirmed your gun/firearm can be imported we will look after everything from there. This includes Canada Customs and the required International Import Certificate.
Fill out our secure online import form with the information on yourself and the firearm(s) you are planning to import. Include your PAL and Purchase Agreement and any other information you feel is relevant.
Just sit back and relax… it’s that easy.
Once the firearm is in our possession we will commence the final transfer. Approximate time for importation is 3 to 4 weeks.
- Brokerage for the 1st firearm is $200.00, $150.00 for the 2nd, $100.00 for the 3rd.
- If you purchased your firearm from IRUNGUNS.COM the import/brokerage fees to Canada are $100.00.
- $25.00 flat fee for optics and miscellaneous accessories.
- For large exports please contact us for discounted rates and shipping charges.
- All exports are charged a flat fee of $25.00 for shipping per item as your firearm will be overnighted to Canada via air.
- Any duty, Canadian shipping, and GST will be collected upon final transfer of said firearm.
Firearm Exportation Schedule
To ensure our services stay exceptional we will start off with 1 export on the 21st of each month. All information will be required no later than the 15th, this will allow us enough time to complete all documents to ensure a speedy export. After everything is processed on the 21st your approximate wait time before your firearm is in your hands is 3 to 4 weeks. As business grows we will allocate more exports to accommodate the demand.
Regarding All Imports
In order to streamline the process of importing 3rd party firearms the following needs to be followed.
- We require the firearm to be sent to us by way of an FFL transfer, which means a dealer will have to send us the firearm. We will not receive firearms from individuals. This protects you and us from fraud, stolen firearms, and poor packaging.
- We will also require a copy of the senders FFL, if we do not receive that we are unable to process the firearm into inventory which will delay your export.
- Please supply as much information as possible as to what you bought and from who you purchased your firearm from. Please it is in your best interest to do so.
- As we want to help everyone if your firearm needs to be repackaged to insure it will arrive in one piece we will call you and we will charge you to repackage it.
- If your firearm shows up with numerous magazines we will charge $10.00 per mag to pin them. The 1st one is free.
- We are here to work with everyone so please ensure your seller packages your firearm well and provides the necessary information for a speedy export.